Dear prospective student!
The University of Novo mesto Faculty of Business and Management Sciences offers two topical, modern and attractive second-cycle study programmes:
- Environmental Management;
- Business Economics.
Both study programmes are applied and research-based. They guide students towards in-depth and research-based solving of current and pressing environmental, economic and business problems at the global and local level. A compulsory part of the programme is project assignments in the work environment or basic, applied or research and development projects with which the student proves that he/she is capable of discussing and researching a practical technical problem using information and communication technology as a source of information and of mastering the selected methodological problem-solving tools.
You should study at the University of Novo Mesto Faculty of Business and Management Sciences and choose one of its two master's study programmes to continue your studies, because:
- They are modern research and applied study programmes, which are integrated into the local environment by involving guest lecturers from the economic sector;
- Lectures are delivered by top Slovenian and international experts;
- They include topical contents relating to environmental management and business economics;
- They are internationally comparable and follow the guidelines for the development of the global and local environment;
- They build on the basic knowledge with methodological and scientific approaches;
- The programme's structure allows students to define the breadth and depth of the knowledge and competencies to be gained according to their own interests;
- They ensure an efficient transfer of the acquired theoretical knowledge into practice; they provide the knowledge needed to understand the wider economic and social environment and globalisation processes, and a thorough understanding, research and development, and application of theoretical knowledge; independent research and development, and expert work; critical thinking and solving the most demanding environmental and economic problems;
- They enable active participation in an international scientific conference with the chance to promote one's knowledge and ideas, and engage in networking;
- They enable the publication of a scholarly paper in an international collection of scientific papers and, consequently, publication in scholarly monographs.